We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How much longer?

Austin, TX
Level Contributor
448 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
How much longer?

We have just 3 weeks to go until our first visit to Cozumel. Resisting the urge to pack, but once my boys are out of school this week and I am finished with my last 2 weddings by June 15th, I am sure I will start packing. Just too excited.

vancouver
Level Contributor
41 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How much longer?

I know , having a hard time staying focused on work. Lots of daydreaming going on.

Leave in the 29th with our boys for two weeks.

We are at Sunscape Sabor. ... You?

Austin, TX
Level Contributor
448 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How much longer?

We will be at Park Royal with our 2 teenage sons. It has been a long anticipated trip.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
1,599 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How much longer?

Through the years of going to Coz, I have come to the conclusion that half the fun is the anticipation and planning. (Minus the packing.)

il
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How much longer?

312 till we return for 12 days ........

for

our

wedding!

Katy Texas
Level Contributor
1,626 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How much longer?

Congrats on the wedding Periacs, we will be there shortly after you guys!

Texas
Level Contributor
399 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How much longer?

We have 22 days but the "bag of fun" came out at the one month mark. That is the bag all of the snorkeling gear, sunscreen......fun beach toys go into. We know we are getting close when the "bag of fun" comes out!

The Colony, Texas
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
1,749 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: How much longer?

I have 36 days to go and we have been taking inventory - told my husband to go in the attic and grab the bags so I can start doing the tossing game. I toss into the bag all the things I WANT to bring - then the week before I start getting a dose of reality of what I NEED to remove. It will be anytime now that I start the I have nothing to wear game - buy a bunch of clothes - bring only half - then only wear half of that !

adriancoz
Level Contributor
306 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: How much longer?

Seems like a fun crowd its being getting ready to visit our island!!! Best wishes on the newly weds!! Thanks for choosing Cozumel!

Burkburnett
Level Contributor
278 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: How much longer?

8 days away let the packing ( and unpacking and repacking) begin!

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
854 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: How much longer?

txgal..you described me to tee with the "clothing" thing..you made me laugh at myself