We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How much longer?

Austin, TX
Level Contributor
448 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
How much longer?

We have just 3 weeks to go until our first visit to Cozumel. Resisting the urge to pack, but once my boys are out of school this week and I am finished with my last 2 weddings by June 15th, I am sure I will start packing. Just too excited.

Mentioned in this post
Cozumel
Cozumel
Quintana Roo, Mexico
oz
Level Contributor
4,472 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: How much longer?

I just got back 2 weeks ago and I knew when I was in the cozumel airport that I would be coming back in august . I had said several times on the trip that I wanted to come back in august and my husband said " well see if Marian will come with you " because its too hot for him in august. So when I emptied my suitcase I took out everything I didn't wear and washed all that I did and now i'm only packing the pile of what I did wear.... NO OVERPACKING THIS TRIP !!!! Someday I will be able to do the only carry on but for now i'm still a pack rat . wahoo 73 more days !!!!

Austin, TX
Level Contributor
448 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: How much longer?

Wickedwitch- That is a great idea regarding packing and going back again so soon. I love the Mexico and cannot wait to share it with my sons. Just a little over 2 weeks to go. I'm going to try very hard not to over pack for the first time.

Mentioned in this post
Mexico
Mexico
North America
Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
292 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: How much longer?

1 day to go!!!

14. Re: How much longer?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2013, 15:35
Oklahoma City...
Level Contributor
662 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: How much longer?

Leaving July 5th for the Park Royal. Can't wait! 4 weeks!

Mentioned in this post
Park Royal Cancun
Park Royal Cancun
4,989 Reviews
Cancun, Mexico
Texas
Level Contributor
5,812 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: How much longer?

Austin, TX
Level Contributor
448 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: How much longer?

My excitement level for Cozumel definitely escalated last night at the wedding I was working. The photographer had just returned from a week in Cozumel. Can't wait for the water, views, relaxing and authentic Mexican food. Just a little over 2 weeks and we'll be there.

Mentioned in this post
Cozumel
Cozumel
Quintana Roo, Mexico
Bonnyville, Canada
Level Contributor
644 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: How much longer?

5 Months from today!! 19 of us, should be fun!!

Little Rock...
Level Contributor
207 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: How much longer?

Not until August 5th. Lurking until then!

Walters, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
20. Re: How much longer?

5 days