We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One more sleep

Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Austin, TX
Level Contributor
448 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
One more sleep

5:00am is going to come mighty early and I doubt I will sleep very much since I'm so excited to head to Cozumel finally. Finished packing for all of us yesterday. Re-packed my bag taking out things, reviewed my checklist I collected on this forum, trying to go more minimal and chill on vacation. House/pet sitters are all set. I forget how many pets we have until we leave town and someone else cares for them. We currently have 2 dogs, a cat, a small lizard and a frog.

First time I won't be taking an iPad or laptop which is a huge step for me as a wedding planner. I sent a message to all my brides, so we'll see what things look like when I get back.

Adios!

Oregon
Level Contributor
8,984 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: One more sleep

Did you remember to put a hold on the mail and newspaper? And did you contact all your cc and dc companies to tell them to let all the charges go through for "such and such" dates?

Edited: 24 June 2013, 16:58
Austin, TX
Level Contributor
448 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: One more sleep

Yes, regarding the credit card and bank. I also called my cell phone carrier for information about international plans while we are down there. We have a house/pet sitter so no problem with the paper/mail.

We are staying at Park Royal for the first time and we'll be sure to post a review once we return.

okc
Level Contributor
1,993 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: One more sleep

I'm with you wedding lady i rarely sleep much the night before i leave. Seem to run on pure adrenaline the first day then crash hard the first night. Have a great trip.

Edited: 24 June 2013, 17:20
The Colony, Texas
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
1,743 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: One more sleep

I have 17 more days to go before we leave for our 16 nights of Mexico ! Can't wait.

I have started to toss things in the general vicinity of the bags we got down from the attic last week.

I start losing sleep any day now. For some reason the last few years I have had nightmares about waking up late and missing the plane ! Anxiety funs high as I get closer.

okc
Level Contributor
1,993 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: One more sleep

txgal- i hear you about the dreams i rroutinely have them where i can't find the dive boat. But the good thing is most of my dreams take place in cozumel. so that's nice

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
1,544 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: One more sleep

The night before I leave for Coz is about the closest I ever get now to that "Night before Christmas" sleeplessness I would get as a small child. Ain't it great? And I never get it before vacations to other places....

Have a great time.

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
854 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: One more sleep

me too Eno

8. Re: One more sleep

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2014, 05:17