We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wet Wendys Margarita

West Bend, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
172 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Wet Wendys Margarita

Was just wondering if anybody has or knows the recipie for the Chocolate Peanut Butter Margarita @ Wet Wendys..I asked them on Facebook but never got a response

Hancock, New...
Level Contributor
2,190 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wet Wendys Margarita

I have no idea what Wet Wendy's recipe is, and I really doubt anyone is sure other than they. However, the web is full of recipes that look as if they'll make something quite similar to what I had there.

West Bend, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
172 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wet Wendys Margarita

I haven't found anything yet just want one to hold me over til the next time I'm lucky enough to go. If u find a recipe pass it on!!

Montrose Colorado
Level Contributor
300 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wet Wendys Margarita

Have tried a couple of recipes I found on line and does not compare at all to Wet Wendy's. In fact, have not had one in the US that even comes close. One of the many things I always look forward to on my trips to CZM.

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
Level Contributor
43,550 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wet Wendys Margarita

Not much of a Margarita drinker myself but see many interesting recipes. A friend of mine , who is a tour guide, says the real local bars often have bad Margaritas because its not really a popular drink with locals so the bartenders rarely make them. However, at tourist bars such as Wet Wendy's they serve many so it seems logical they would make good ones.

Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
797 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wet Wendys Margarita

I have the recipe for Wet Wendy's Peanut Butter / Banana Margarita (The Elvis) but will not give it out in respect for Chad and Clara, they invested the time to come up with it. Wet Wendy's has many great flavoured margaritas but the Elvis is by far my favourite.

Ontario
Level Contributor
5,259 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wet Wendys Margarita

Hm. "Peanut butter" and "margarita" just don't sound like they belong in the same concoction.

Lees Summit, MO
Level Contributor
482 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Wet Wendys Margarita

I have to admit I thought it was a strange combo until I tried one at Wet Wendy's; it was delicious! It's like a dessert in a glass. I would love to find a recipe but understand they would want to keep it protected. I too would be intersted in the recipe but can only imagine it still wouldn't be quite the same. The drink is great but drinking it in paradise also adds to the enjoyment, not sure if it would be the same drinking it at home!

Corpus Christi...
Level Contributor
1,243 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Wet Wendys Margarita

I agree with desmei! And I have never been sure why drinks like that are called margaritas! I am sure many of them are good, although peanut butter in a drink I'm not sure about. I guess they call them margaritas cause it sells.

Montrose Colorado
Level Contributor
300 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Wet Wendys Margarita

Talk about interesting....my husband tried an Avacado one (at the Thirsty Couger-same owners) and a Cucumber one at Wet Wendy's last week when we were there. My fav is still the Mango Marg. Miss them already!!!

Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
797 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Wet Wendys Margarita

The real secret in the Wet Wendy's margaritas is not the ingredients, you also need the $400 blender. Even with the recipe I can not duplicate the drink :o(