We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone elses body rejecting coming home from Cozumel? lol

Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
288 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone elses body rejecting coming home from Cozumel? lol

Since we got home June 14th, the week after I have felt bad. 3 trips to the doctor and I still can't quit coughing and being congested. I choose to believe my body is rejecting the idea of coming home from Cozumel. Keep trying to convince my hubby it is time to go back so I can go back to feeling good again. lol Though, I do not like the idea of dealing with those mosquitoes again.

Presho, South Dakota
Level Contributor
1,301 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone elses body rejecting coming home from Cozumel? lol

Rejection. i hadn't thought of that. I had the same problem returning a couple years ago.

Tell your husband it is doctor's orders. You need the warm Cozumel sun to bake out that congestion!

Concord, North...
Level Contributor
901 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone elses body rejecting coming home from Cozumel? lol

I knew something was wrong with me, now I know. Headed to Doctor to get return RX

New Jersey
Level Contributor
177 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone elses body rejecting coming home from Cozumel? lol

I totally buy it... We got home Monday and I've felt really lousy ever since. My head is stuffy, my nose in congested, and my stomach has been a wreck since we got home. I tried telling my husband that being home is just not agreeing with me...we need to move there. He wasn't buying it.

oz
Level Contributor
4,450 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone elses body rejecting coming home from Cozumel? lol

When I get home from from cozumel my eyes always swell up.... I think it's from all the crying that I have to leave . Only 35 more days until my next fix :)

5. Re: Anyone elses body rejecting coming home from Cozumel? lol

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 July 2014, 06:20