We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip report aug 5-9

Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Little Rock...
Level Contributor
176 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Trip report aug 5-9

I returned to Cozumel after a four year absence . I had a fantastic time. We stayed at El Cozumeleno, went on Tigers snorkel tour, and the Cozumel bar hop. Will post report as a reply.

Little Rock...
Level Contributor
176 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip report aug 5-9

Flight was fine, and especially loved the Reflexology in the Dallas airport. All relaxed and ready to go! The only eventful thing that happened is that at the Cozumel airport, my luggage was not there. No! However, an airport employee told me my luggage was on a different flight that was about to land. An hour later, I picked up my luggage, avoided the timeshare sharks,(Thanks, Robert) and went outside to go to a hotel. And I grabbed a Margarita for the trip.

Burleson, TX
Level Contributor
1,635 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip report aug 5-9

OMG. 4 years? It must be like heaven! I am in withdrawl after 3 or 4 months. 4 years? Couldn't even fathom the notion.

Little Rock...
Level Contributor
176 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip report aug 5-9

I had an ill husband. Was so glad to go back !

oz
Level Contributor
4,446 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Trip report aug 5-9

I have to agree with UncleDaryl I don't think I could go 4 years without a visit . HecK I go back this weekend and that will be my 3rd trip in less then a year ! How did you like the el coz ? I plan on going on tiger's boat again this trip , it's the reason for this trip. I told my friend about the snorkeling and cielo and she said want to go back with me ? Did you enjoy tiger's snorkeling trip ?

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
3,006 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Trip report aug 5-9

Awesome! How was Tiger's? Thinking about doing it! Thanks!

oz
Level Contributor
4,446 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Trip report aug 5-9

tweety do it !!!! I have been going to cozumel for 8 years now and it is my favorite snorkel trip and I have done several over the years. Amazing amounts of sealife and cielo was beautiful. I did two days in a row. This trip I want to do 3 days.

7. Re: Trip report aug 5-9

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2014, 06:22