We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Club recommendations for a single

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
310 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Beach Club recommendations for a single

Any recommendations for a single female wanting a quiet day on the beach ? As always, thanks everyone for your replies.

Texas
Level Contributor
5,812 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach Club recommendations for a single

For an actual beach-Punta Sur for sure and maybe Playa Palancar. Some places are busy some times and some times they aren't. We stick to smaller places like Playa Azul and Corona Beach.

MinneSNOWta
Level Contributor
2,877 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach Club recommendations for a single

I like to hit the east side by myself...pack a lunch and beverages and spend the day. Wildly relaxing.

Ontario
Level Contributor
5,236 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach Club recommendations for a single

Want do you want? An actual beach club or just a quiet bit of beach? Do you want AI? Massages? How will you get there--would you need to worry about getting a cab back at the end of your stay?

My favourite beach club is Mr. Sancho's. They have an AI option (or run a tab) and I found it pretty quiet (AI side seemed quieter, musically speaking). Lots of taxis, so no issues getting "home" afterwards. Nice walkable beach, too.

If you're driving and want a nice bit of beach, I like Chen Rio, but bring your own shade (unless you're buying food/drinks from the restaurant and use their chairs and tables). Not sure about getting a taxi back from there?

4. Re: Beach Club recommendations for a single

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2014, 06:32