We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cozumel Insider "Travel Talk" Email

Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Shelbyville...
Level Contributor
1,435 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Cozumel Insider "Travel Talk" Email

I received an email on Friday, 9/27/13 from Cozumel Insider and was wondering if anyone else had received this. It was quite an extensive piece of advertising. Some good information...but mostly it seemed a vehicle for advertising.

I guess what I thought was odd, was that I haven't signed up for anything from their site and actually haven't even visited the their website in several months.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
113 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cozumel Insider "Travel Talk" Email

I received the same email. We stayed at Isla Mar Villas back in March/April so they have our email addy and it wasn't a surprise that they would be contacting previous visitors. At that time Sherri mentioned that they were going to be expanding their services again now that they are permanently back in Cozumel. Not sure how they would've gotten your email address though.

Littleton, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,257 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cozumel Insider "Travel Talk" Email

I got it, also.

Concord, North...
Level Contributor
911 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cozumel Insider "Travel Talk" Email

We did as well.

4. Re: Cozumel Insider "Travel Talk" Email

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2014, 05:17