We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel cozumel

oz
Level Contributor
4,450 posts
164 reviews
Save Topic
hotel cozumel

Can anyone give a good ocean view room number. Anyone that has stayed there have have any good suggestions .

okc
Level Contributor
1,993 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: hotel cozumel

It should be stocked for ten bucks aday but I have no idea.

sorry

Texas
Level Contributor
5,812 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: hotel cozumel

Not stocked.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
6,447 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: hotel cozumel

That would be just the rental price. When you arrive there will be a 1 liter bottle of water in your room & there are several re fill stations on each floor. It's up to you to do the refilling as needed. What we do is bring along a few Rubbermaid 16 oz water bottles (they fit in my lens pouches so I'm the mule when we're out walking around) & keep them full too. We've always done the AI so never needed a fridge nor cooler but I have sometimes brought along a collapsible vinyl cooler for outings.

oz
Level Contributor
4,450 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: hotel cozumel

thank you ! Also is there a dress code for dining ?

Texas
Level Contributor
5,812 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: hotel cozumel

no.

okc
Level Contributor
1,993 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: hotel cozumel

Sorry to disagree froglegs.In the main restaurant there is a small dress code. Something like no tanktops or swimming suit tops for the girls. One friend had to go put on a t-shirt instead of tank top./ . just tshirt and shorts is what I wear.

Lk Stevens Wa
Level Contributor
624 posts
253 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: hotel cozumel

The one thing I would recommend is getting a room away from the lobby area. The rooms on that end of the hall are very noisy.

28. Re: hotel cozumel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 December 2014, 05:17