We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what's your favorite ?

oz
Level Contributor
4,451 posts
164 reviews
Save Topic
what's your favorite ?

Coming back to the island in May and wanting to figure out how to fill some of the days. I have done the usual excursions while there and am looking for something new. Thinking maybe trying stand up paddle board and kite surfing. Has anyone tried something not to be missed ? Thank you for any suggestions :)

Minnesota
Level Contributor
2,778 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: what's your favorite ?

Have you done the Cozumel Bar Hop? They take you to 4 bars on the other side of the island. It's a good time, although maybe not exactly what you are looking for....

Bryans Road
Level Contributor
4,445 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: what's your favorite ?

Have you tried diving? It is Cozumel;-).

oz
Level Contributor
4,451 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: what's your favorite ?

I have never done the bar hop , I always just go to the east side to a beach. I want to go to avedale (sp) this trip it looks beautiful. I am going to try the resort intro to scuba this trip. I will also be going on the pirate ship this trip, last trip I ran out of time.

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
6,837 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: what's your favorite ?

If you try kiteboarding, I would recommend taking the three day class. It is a steep learning curve to pick up in a day or two. I snowboard and water ski, but the concept of handling a kite to power me instead of gravity or a boat was a totally new concept.

If you are thinking of using Raul, he could probably customize a paddle board, kite and snorkel trip for you.

Bryans Road
Level Contributor
4,445 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: what's your favorite ?

Good for you wicked!

oz
Level Contributor
4,451 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: what's your favorite ?

Also looking at that deluxe boat for a few hours, looks cool.

okc
Level Contributor
1,993 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: what's your favorite ?

You will love diving WW- it is amazing to me every dive. If you do the intro course at hotel coz with dive paradise they have great trainers. Israel, omar and jose. I have watched then many times in the pool and doing shore dives teaching.

8. Re: what's your favorite ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 December 2014, 06:18