We are interested in going to these places for the day to snorkel , eat, drink, relax.... and I have a few questions. We are staying at El Cantil for the week and will probably do these Northern places the day or 2 we rent a car.
1. Is CCC and Buccano's the same thing?
2. Is ccc charging $10 entry and then give food credit? I have seen many varying reports on this. Some say no $10 fee, other say no food credit even though you pay fee...
3.How do you get to playa Azul beach, do you cut thru hotel, go around, or what...? We have read it is free if you buy food or drinks...
4. Is one of these better than the other? Should we do both, since they are close together?
5. IS ccc worth a $10 entry with no credit? (Seems like a read Winenott say no)
6. Is parking plentiful?
7. Any other tips for this area?
We do plan to go to money Bar one day, Chankanaab one day, and boat snorkel one day