We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cielo

oz
Level Contributor
4,450 posts
160 reviews
Save Topic
cielo

For those of you that have been there , you know it's beauty. I was wondering if there is any tour company that does day trips there ? I know there are several snorkel trips that end up there for a hour or two. I am looking to spend several hours there, floating around in that beautiful water. I know rent a boat will take you there if you rent for the day , does anyone else have any info to share ?

Gilford, New...
Level Contributor
170 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cielo

I believe Blue Angel said they had a full day trip. We had planned to go with them or Tiger, but the Norte came in, rained 7 of our 10 days. Next time.

oz
Level Contributor
4,450 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cielo

Fantastic thank you Christina !

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,076 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cielo

I was just about to post the same response here as I just did on C4U, until I realized it was you asking there as well. Good luck in the search.

oz
Level Contributor
4,450 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cielo

I know it sounds crazy to want to spend so much time there but it's my "happy" place.

Hancock, New...
Level Contributor
2,190 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: cielo

I'm with you, wickedwitch2564. The anniversary of our baby's cancer death is the same as our divemaster friend's son's birthday. We are *always* on the island for that day. We rent a boat and his family and my family go diving. The weather that time of year almost always lets us spend time between dives on the beach near El Cielo. We have lunch, open some coconuts, snorkel, and take pictures of the beach, trees, starfish, etc. to last us until the next time we can get there. It's both my happy place and my wistful place.

Michigan
Level Contributor
869 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: cielo

I don't think you are crazy at all. I rode on a snorkel trip just to get there and also to keep my sister company while she snorkeled. I would like to, but I have a severe breathing problem so floating or walking around Cielo was perfect for me. I loved seeing people find the starfish. I could not spot them. I can understand about it being a happy place. It would be great for a picnic day. Good Luck.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
919 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: cielo

I have gone with Albatros Charters several times. Give Rita a call . Her website is www.albatroscharters.com

oz
Level Contributor
4,450 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: cielo

Thank you everyone for the help , I now can spend my birthday at my favorite place on earth. Only 123 more days until blue skies and warmer weather.

9. Re: cielo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2015, 05:19