We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Allegro......2-24 thru 3-1

Blue Springs...
Level Contributor
138 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Allegro......2-24 thru 3-1

Hey all, the wife and I (40) will be there and I didn't even know Carnival will be going on, we leave about 2 on Saturday, so what would be the day we need to go watch??

as well, I want to get a Taxi from the airport and know we have to walk a couple blocks to get one, what can I expect to pay? $30..... on the same note what can I expect to pay to get in town once we are there? $15.....We aren't interested in renting a car and just plan on cabbin it the whole time we want to adventure out.......

I cant wait to unwind, the last time we were there is 2004?? right before Wilma came thru......

Ft.Worth Tx
Level Contributor
427 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Allegro......2-24 thru 3-1

I think that it is about $25 for a cab from NEAR the airport to the Allegro. That might be close to the same price for two people taking a shuttle van from the airport. I suggest that you check at the ground transport desk when you exit customs.. Why walk and drag your bags 3 blocks or so to save a couple of bucks.

If I recall correctly last summer it was $16 each way from the Allegro to downtown.

Don't know much about Carnival. Have a good time.

Blue Springs...
Level Contributor
138 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Allegro......2-24 thru 3-1

Thanks for input, greatly appreciated!....

Rest, Relaxation and NO ELECTRONICS for 6 days.............YES!YES!YES!

3. Re: Allegro......2-24 thru 3-1

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 February 2015, 05:30