We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day passes

Oregon
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Day passes

Hi, does anyone know if I can purchase day passes to any of the all inclusive resorts for a day as a person staying in Cozumel?? Seems everyone caters to the cruise ship clientele & not the people who stay for a week. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

okc
Level Contributor
1,993 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day passes

You can purchase day passes just go into the hotel to the front desk , The only one I am familiar with is hotel Cozumel and it is $30 a day.

Ontario
Level Contributor
7,295 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day passes

I have info on 3 places.

Hotel Cozumel - same as okdiverokc...info from the hotel:

The Day Pass our hotel offers has a cost of $30.00 usd per adult and $15.00 usd per child (ages 4 to 11 years old). The running hours are from 11 am to 6 pm. Also, if you are a group of less than 15 people you don’t need to make a reservation, and when arrive, you just have to pay at the front desk.

The Day Pass includes the use of the pool and beach club facilities. Pericos snack bar unlimited food, placed right in front of the pool. And National drinks open bar by the pool and at the beach club Los Girasoles.

The food we serve at the snack bar Pericos varies:

- Salads

- Pizza

- Chicken Nuggets

- Nachos

- French fries

- Burger

- Hot dogs

- Quesadillas

- Beef and chicken fajitas

- And Stew of the Day

Open bar drinks:

- Ron

- Vodka

- Tequila

- Cerveza Sol and XX

- Cocktails

El Cid La Ceiba - info from the hotel:

We do have "The promotion of the day" to spend the day in our Resort. We have 2 options:

1. All Inclusive: The price is $48 usd per person from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm. Includes Food & Beverages (lobster, fine meat cut selection, shrimps and premium bar are NOT included), use of the facilities, WiFi, towels, beach and pool activities, beach and pool lounge chairs. Children from 1 to 4 years old are free of charge. From 5 to 12 years old: $27 usd

2. The $20 usd coupon per person, is just to use the facilities, it does not include any meals, (you will get $12 usd credit back to spend at La Chopa restaurant)

To purchase it you do not need reservations, you can do it directly at the Reception, also you can pay ti in pesos, the receptionist will let you know the exchange rate.

Hotel B - I don't know if the following info is accurate (the hotel site also shows workshops). A TA member named CarlyB80 wrote a review saying day passes were $25.

cozumelwatersports.com/ToursExcursions/Bouti…

www.hotelbcozumel.com/eng/workshops.cfm

Ontario
Level Contributor
5,472 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Day passes

I believe it's $45 at the Allegro, but then you have to factor in cabs there and back. It's good from 10-5 I think. We chose Hotel Cozumel instead.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
6,523 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Day passes

Re the Hotel Cozumel hours, they match the snack bar operating hours.

Ontario
Level Contributor
5,472 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Day passes

^^Which is nice. At Allegro you miss breakfast and I think the snack bar opens at 11 and closes at 4.

6. Re: Day passes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 March 2015, 05:18