We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A warning and a celebration message!!!!!!

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
67 posts
Save Topic
A warning and a celebration message!!!!!!

I just wanted to warn everyone that we just received confirmation of our 2 week reservation at Recidencias Reef for over the Christmas and New Years holiday!!!!!!! The warning is if there are tsunamis anywhere in the world for those 2 weeks it is due to my large bootie hitting the water!!!! There will be 8 to 10 of us hitting the island of Cozumel for our first ever family vacation and we are all so excited. I will be lurking on TA and asking questions.... You all have been a great source of information so far, thanks alot,

Palancar Reef
Reefs, Geologic Formations
Santa Rosa Wall
Reefs, Geologic Formations
Columbia Reef
Geologic Formations, Reefs
El Paso del Cedral Reef
Geologic Formations, Reefs
Littleton, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,316 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A warning and a celebration message!!!!!!

Yay! I feel your excitement. Have fun!! Watch out, Cozumel is addicting!

Southeastern...
Level Contributor
858 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A warning and a celebration message!!!!!!

Long ways away.....I could never book that far in advance.It would drive me nuts.

South Haven...
Level Contributor
28 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: A warning and a celebration message!!!!!!

Hey Denise, we're going just before X-Mas and went to PDC last year at the same time. We had monsoon rain for the 1st day and half, the rest of the week was outstanding. We did a day trip to Cozumel and knew right away where we would vacation this year. Your going to have a great time.

4. Re: A warning and a celebration message!!!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 March 2015, 05:18