We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

World's First Photographs

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
Level Contributor
43,811 posts
137 reviews
Save Topic
World's First Photographs

According to this article, archeologists in Cozumel have uncovered what they believe to be the world's first photographs. This was at a dig at an undisclosed site close to San Gervasio ruins. I am not expert on this but an interesting find to me.

thisiscozumel.com/news/70-latest-news/1536-w…

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
67 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: World's First Photographs

Once again Robert, you found some cool info to share, Thanks its really interesting!!!!

connecticut
Level Contributor
341 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: World's First Photographs

Its April 2nd this was for fools day;)

Boston
Level Contributor
342 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: World's First Photographs

I have to admit you had me going for a second there. The "University of the Innocents" should have given it away. Good one!

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
Level Contributor
43,811 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: World's First Photographs

Really? I know many graduates of that university. Have to hand it to ¨This is Cozumel¨. It was well done.

5. Re: World's First Photographs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 April 2015, 05:17