We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

golf

Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
golf

What is the cost of golf at the cozumel country club; I am staying at the Melia.

Longmont, Colorado
Level Contributor
67 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: golf

I saw in a fairly recent review of the Melia that one round was almost $150. We'll be there May 10 -17

Can't wait!!

Bryans Road
Level Contributor
4,349 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: golf

Check out www.clubcorp.com/Clubs/Cozumel-Country-Club

Bring some balls, it's a pretty nice course.

Canal Winchester...
Level Contributor
1,270 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: golf

I thought the Melia offered free golf like we get at Playa Azul?? But you do need to rent a golf cart at $35.

Otherwise I know generally at the other hotels itcosts $90-150 a round. Send them an email or facebook message, they will answer quickly :)

Fredericton, Canada
Level Contributor
723 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: golf

We're heading tomorrow for the Melia and got a room with the golf inclusive package. If both in the room will be golfing it should be worth it. We paid about $150 each for the golf inclusive room category for a week stay and will then be paying $35 each for carts.

If only one of you is playing or you are only playing once or twice and not bringing clubs - then you are probably better not getting the package and will likely be paying int the range of what is advertised on their site for non-partner hotels.

clubcorp.com/Clubs/…Rates

Edited: 04 April 2014, 14:12
5. Re: golf

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 April 2015, 05:17