We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

little tour stop

Lincoln, Nebraska
Level Contributor
288 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
little tour stop

as you leave the money bar and head south on the scooter road there,s a nice little shop that I see taxi vans at. stopped and bought some gifts and the best tasting almond tequila I,ve ever had looks like a local place anyone have any info?

Tours by Taxi Cozumel
City Tours, Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Fishing KayKib
Sightseeing Tours
Del Mar Aquatics
Sightseeing Tours, Gift & Speciality Shops
connecticut
Level Contributor
341 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: little tour stop

Is this the shop on the corner of the Chaankanaab entrance"road - has a little fake tequila history setup to the right?

Edited: 26 April 2014, 00:17
Lincoln, Nebraska
Level Contributor
288 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: little tour stop

yes that's it owners son said grandfather runs it but wait half an hour and walk thru it for free while he,s napping has a great garden in it also

connecticut
Level Contributor
341 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: little tour stop

Yes wonderful family, and darn good prices as well. The father is a taxi driver, wife and kids run the store. I believe the son is now going to college on the mainland. They have some interesting flavored Tequilas as well...we always stop when out that way.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
4,164 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: little tour stop

"owners son said grandfather runs it but wait half an hour and walk thru it for free while he,s napping "

***too funny!!!

Hancock, New...
Level Contributor
2,301 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: little tour stop

"scooter road"

Well, it's the bicycle road and scooters are supposed to stay off of it. Except when going to the Cedral festival, when scooters are supposed to use it and stay off of the main road.

Lincoln, Nebraska
Level Contributor
288 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: little tour stop

found out its also oneway by the money bar opps, that what policeman told me ,but you have to use that road to get to this stop plenty of vans (3) were parked there, and yes the tequilas were flavored almond my favorite, almost gone good thing I,m on my way back

7. Re: little tour stop

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 July 2014, 18:02
8. Re: little tour stop

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

9. Re: little tour stop

10. Re: little tour stop