We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gifts for the bartenders and maids

ft worth, tx
Level Contributor
432 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Gifts for the bartenders and maids

I have read some stuff on this subject, and heard they just really like the cash. But we have some favorite bartenders?waiters at CP and would like suggestions on what they might like as well as $.

We are leaving in 12 days (whoa)

Last year we brought some Texas Rangers T-shirts, and they loved them. I also brought some small lotions for the maids. Some took them, while others left it there. I had included a note in Spanish.

I know they all work so hard, and just wanted to do something for them.

We are also taking stuff to the Children's home and the Animal Shelter.

Thanks for the input.

Littleton, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,291 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Gifts for the bartenders and maids

I know something that a few might like. We bring bubba kegs to resorts. Not the big ol' keg kind but normal size ones. The dive shop guys kept asking us to bring some back to them next time we come.

22. Re: Gifts for the bartenders and maids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 June 2015, 07:16