We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cozumel Palace food?

Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
33 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Cozumel Palace food?

Can anyone tell me how the food is at Cozumel Palace?

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
163 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Cozumel Palace food?

We were super excited to go to Cozumel last year, mostly because it was our long awaited honeymoon. It had been 10 years since my last visit to Czm and I have always stayed down south so I thought a town hotel would be a nice change. CP location can't be best for its location to all that town has to offer. Personally I like to live like a local when on I visit a place and they to have an authentic experience. Some people prefer the more "Americanized" approach to a vacation. I found the CP to be like a cruise ship on land. After spending years living and sailing down island in the Caribbean, I'll do just about anything to avoid anything "cruise ship". Just not my style. To each their own, opinions and all.

ft worth, tx
Level Contributor
432 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Cozumel Palace food?

We were just there last week, the food was amazing!!!! And like the other poster said, if its not to your liking, they will cook/prepare ANYTHING you want to make you happy.

We ate in all 4 restaurants and once outside, twice room service, and snacked on pizza and never had a bad meal.

If you don't see something on the menu, they will go buy it for you.

Concord, North...
Level Contributor
911 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Cozumel Palace food?

I too have stayed there a few times and find the food to be as good as the service. A time or two, I did not like what I chose to try and it was replaced with something else and a smile. As the other posters said, at the Palace, all you need do is ask.

Corpus Christi...
Level Contributor
1,227 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Cozumel Palace food?

So missmagnolia, unpalatable just means not your style of vacation? Why did you choose an AI?

We eat out a lot while stay there and sometimes we combine with a condo stay. But it doesn't make it as awful a stay as your review. I guess you get what you expect.

Edited: 05 June 2014, 20:42
15. Re: Cozumel Palace food?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2015, 06:16