We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park royal questions

Pine Hill, New...
Level Contributor
195 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Park royal questions

Is there any top shelf liquor that's part of the all inclusive. Do rci exchange reservations get different rooms? Also I read one of the pools is closed for renovation is there major renovations going on?

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
2,941 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Park royal questions

Depends on your definition of top shelf. They have jack daniels, johnie walker - that level etc. If you want crown royal your out of luck. Other more obscure liquors are a knockoff. I meant to take a picture of the row of alcohol bottles last week but forgot :(

One of the beach pool areas - by the volleyball court and snack hut is closed for some major work. they are chipping away at the pool and concrete around it - not sure what the overhaul is for or what the end result will be. Not sure if you consider that major or not - but it's about 1/3 of the beach area. they moved the snack bar over to the remaining beach bar by the infinity pool. its the loss of the volleyball court that was the biggest impact to us.

Seems like members TEND to get the higher floors and what few king beds are available.

Pine Hill, New...
Level Contributor
195 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Park royal questions

Thanks for the info I'm glad about the jack Daniels for my hubby! I am glad the infinity pool is open too.

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
2,941 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Park royal questions

Yep, if its Jack you want, Jack you shall have!

4. Re: Park royal questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2015, 06:15