We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Secrets Aura dress codes and what to pack!

Omaha, Nebraska
2 posts
Save Topic
Secrets Aura dress codes and what to pack!

My husband and I are going on our honeymoon in just a couple of weeks to Secrets Aura in Cozumel. I know the restaurants have dress codes, but neither one of us know what to pack! Sandals, heels, maxi dresses, shorts, jeans.. etc. No idea! If you've been there I'd love to hear what things you packed or wished you would have for men and/or women! TIA

Mentioned in this post
Cozumel
Cozumel
Quintana Roo, Mexico
Tennessee Ridge...
Level Contributor
304 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Secrets Aura dress codes and what to pack!

If you go to this link there is another link you can click on at the bottom right of each restaurant that gives hours and dress codes.

secretsresorts.com/aura-cozumel/gourmet-dini…

Sure would like to know if it is different than listed since I will be there in Oct.

Presho, South Dakota
Level Contributor
1,328 posts
215 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Secrets Aura dress codes and what to pack!

I take a minimum of 4 swim suits & coverups. We spend the whole day in suits. I like sundresses for coverups because I am very comfortable going in the restaurants in them. ( dry of course )

My husband wears his suit to restaurants during the day (unless we are off resort) with a t shirt or rash guard.

We buy the inexpensive shirts at Walmart etc that are made to wick moisture. They are great for snorkeling & preventing sunburn. Only cost about $15 & dry fast.

My husband wear dark pants & closed toe shoes on the plane. (Since they are heavy) nice tennis shoes are fine. He takes a pair of khakis. He also takes a pair of dress shorts. Combined with Hawaiian shirts or polo shirts he is set for any evening. He can also wear what he wore the night before as a swim suit cover.

I take a couple of pairs of white pants & combine them with colorful tops in the evenings. A couple of pairs of shorts are plenty. I do not wear heels but some people do. Many people wear sundresses in the evenings. I just take sandals, flip,flops & water shoes.

Have a wonderful honeymoon!

3. Re: Secrets Aura dress codes and what to pack!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2015, 06:16