We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cozumel Airport Transportation

Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Houston, Texas
1 post
Save Topic
Cozumel Airport Transportation

4 adults and 3 children under the age of 5. How much in shuttle? Can you reserve a private shuttle? Rent a car? Going to Iberostar. Any advise is appreciated.

thanks.

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
41,502 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Cozumel Airport Transportation

Did you check the Top Question thread

or here

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g150809-i66-k34775…

About 140+ pesos per person to Iberostar. If the person takes up a seat, then they likely will get charged. Infants on laps may not

You may have 1 van yourself with 7, or perhaps one other couple. No private van option

Edited: 23 July 2014, 17:17
Colo Spgs
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
27,839 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cozumel Airport Transportation

There may be a private shuttle option. Look at the picture of shuttle costs. The lower set "may" be for a private shuttle.

I cannot confirm that and would not pay those rates just to have a private shuttle.

Cozumel is not like Cancun airport with many private transportation options.

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
41,502 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Cozumel Airport Transportation

Thx Co Pilot

Was trying to determine those bottom prices (462 pesos) - per person?

I also saw another post that kids under 12 were 1/2 price

I rent cars so I have unfortunately not used this service

From Iberostar back to the airport, they have $30 US as the standard fare for 1-4 people, slightly more for additional passengers

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
Level Contributor
42,648 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cozumel Airport Transportation

Vancouver, I also have no experience with the vans but the sign says 462 pesos is per person. That sounds high to me and seems they would have both a minimum and a maximum number of passengers for that fare. Be interesting to hear is someone has actual experience with it.

Colo Spgs
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
27,839 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cozumel Airport Transportation

VCSD, I do not know. Maybe someone who speaks spanish can go ask.

Saljoe can ask once he gets there but language differences could be problematic.

With seven people, I would just pay the normal rate and accept that a few others (three?) might also be in the van.

If a private van is what he wants and gets, hopefully he will report back with specifics on it.

6. Re: Cozumel Airport Transportation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 July 2015, 06:16