We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

less than 48 hours

Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Piermont, New York
Level Contributor
140 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
less than 48 hours

Will be arriving in Cozumel in less than 48 hrs. Staying at Cozumel Palace and sooo looking forward to my first trip to Cozumel. Thanks to all of you who contribute to this forum. I feel so much more confidant (travelling solo) because of all I have learned on this forum. Promise a trip report when I return.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,062 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: less than 48 hours

Have a great trip. You have selected a great resort to stay at, it is where we stayed on our first trip to Cozumel. Make sure you get out and into town a few times to enjoy all the town has to offer. I know it will be hard since the service at the Palace is awesome and the food is very good, but there is lots to see and do in town to get the true feel of the island.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
3,310 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: less than 48 hours

DONT FORGET about going to the Square on Sunday evening. The locals gather there for a great time, lots of dancing and good music...not to be missed! Enjoy!

It will be a 15 minute walk, or a $5 cab ride.

Edited: 24 July 2014, 14:28
Saginaw, Texas
Level Contributor
2,567 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: less than 48 hours

Thanks to the great folks here on TA this is an awesome source for information on Cozumel.

Have a fun trip!

Vaya con changos.

Concord, North...
Level Contributor
909 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: less than 48 hours

Say hello to Jesus & Heri for me!!!!!!!!!!!

Piermont, New York
Level Contributor
140 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: less than 48 hours

will do cdill. but where do I find Jesus and Heri

Concord, North...
Level Contributor
909 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: less than 48 hours

Hesus is the food & beverage Manager, Heri, poolside waiter can point him out to you.

Thanks

7. Re: less than 48 hours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 July 2015, 05:16