We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a specific dive master

Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Fort Worth, Texas
1 post
Save Topic
Looking for a specific dive master

We have been diving with Anita Divers since 1996. The Anita was sold a few years back. I am looking for Ariel who was a dive master on the Anita. Does anyone know where he is now?

If I can't find him I am looking for a new dive shop that has personalized attention. I have not dived in 2 years so I am willing to pay extra for a dive master for my husband and I. Any suggestions?

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
2,877 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a specific dive master

Blanca with Blue Project would be an excellent choice if you don't track down Ariel. Very personalized service, very accommodating to new / inexperienced divers, will really watch you closely if you want the attention.

connecticut
Level Contributor
341 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a specific dive master

Looks like Scuba Club Cozumel scubaclubcozumel.com/diveguides .html

okc
Level Contributor
1,993 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for a specific dive master

Post this on scubaboard Cozumel. There are dive shop owners who are on there and may be able to help.

All the diveshops will provide private DM for an additional price.

cozumel
Level Contributor
3,989 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for a specific dive master

Cindy---I know Ariel but not sure where he is now. I bet if you emailed Dive with Christina or Careyitos, someone there would know as all three of these shops kinda interchanged DM's from time to time. You could also try posting on the Cozumel section of Scubaboard. If that doesn't work, send me a PM since I might know somebody who could find out too...........good luck!

connecticut
Level Contributor
341 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for a specific dive master

As I mentioned above it is most likely ARIEL CAHUTCH PADI DIVEMASTER 12 YEARS now at Scuba Club Cozumel

cozumel
Level Contributor
3,989 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Looking for a specific dive master

Maybe, but that's not the Ariel that I know. it IS a common name.

connecticut
Level Contributor
341 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Looking for a specific dive master

Yep checked picture from Anita Divers when he was with them and same guy as pic from Scuba club

cozumel
Level Contributor
3,989 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Looking for a specific dive master

Well then, perfect.

Cozumel, Mexico
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Looking for a specific dive master

I think his email is arieldivers@hotmail.es If not, he is freelancing and goes out with careyitas or deep exposure so they know how to contact him and then they can arrange he is on your boat. Pauline

Columbia, Maryland
Level Contributor
5 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Looking for a specific dive master

Hi, I just got home yesterday from Scuba Club Cozumel and we had an excellent divemaster named Ariel. He was on the Observer boat.