We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what can I fit in during a cruise stop?

Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Centreville...
Level Contributor
1,652 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
what can I fit in during a cruise stop?

if I decide on a crusie, we will be in Coz from 1 - 8 pm. For all intents and purposes, let's say 1 - 5 since I have an infant and doubt we would be out much later. I would like to stop at a nice beach (e.g. Paradise) and then a place to snorkel (e.g. Dzul Ha). Is this do-able? which sandy beaches and snorkeling spots are relatively close together? And woud I just take a cab to each?

Thanks

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
6,433 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: what can I fit in during a cruise stop?

Depending on where the cruise ship drops you off the time frame is something like this. (there are 2 areas that cruise ships dock at).

A cab ride from the in town location to Dzul Ha is about 15 minutes, but from the southern dock only 4 or 5 minutes. From Dzul Ha you could go to San Francisco beach, 10 to 15 minutes, or to Paradise beach, about 25 minutes. Cozumel is relatively small and doesn't take long to get around, so you have many options for even a 4 hour stay. Depending on how much you enjoy snorkeling will dictate how long you spend in the Dzul Ha area, and there is a small beach just north of there a few hundred yards.

2. Re: what can I fit in during a cruise stop?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2009, 04:19