We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Topless Beaches

Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
texas
4 posts
Save Topic
Topless Beaches

So are there topless beaches that are legal and if so where are they?

LA
Level Contributor
275 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Topless Beaches

We've been through this before...the only place on Cozumel where it is legal (and encouraged) to go topless is Captain Ron's pool.

texas
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Topless Beaches

thanks for the info, but i can do this on the ship. was looking for the sand and the surf with the option of tops. did not mean to open a can of worms.

ohio
Level Contributor
2,291 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Topless Beaches

REALLY GOOD answer! Precise and to the point. Lynn

Cozumel Island
Level Contributor
633 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Topless Beaches

mbil, of course the pool option is available (of course you would have to sign a waiver), but you didn't open a can of worms and Lembo was just making a joke about some past posts, some of which were humorous.

There are many beaches, especially on the East side of the island, where you could tan topless. If you get over there before mid-day, you can have miles of beach to yourselves. However keep in mind that Cozumel is very family oriented. If there are families with kids around and you show up topless, it's not going to be appreciated. There are lot's of little places to get off by yourself. Cozumel is a sweet laid back place, where you can pretty much do whatever you want, as long as you don't impose on anyone. Rent a jeep and take off, for the beaches. You will have a blast.

I have taken a lot of people diving and snorkeling topless and nude. That seems to work good, for them, as there is a degree of privacy and then you can see some beautiful reefs as well.

texas
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Topless Beaches

Thank you very much for your info. I also have children and would never show up with a family present. I would like a stretch of beach of privacy. I have been to the other side of the island and it is pretty secluded. I just did't want to do anything illegal.

NNJ
Level Contributor
3,121 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Topless Beaches

Just curious, which ship offer topless pool?

texas
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Topless Beaches

It is not exactly pool side, but Carnival offers an adult only -tops optional sunbathing deck . I have been on seven crusies(5 diffrent ships) with them and the deck is very well used. It is located on the upper decks.

8. Re: Topless Beaches

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2009, 15:20