We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

question for Antonio

Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool, New York
Level Contributor
1,017 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
question for Antonio

Hi Antonio, I hope I don't get you into trouble for asking this but, how far is el Coz from the Coral Princess? I need to find someone (ie you) who can give my husband an "intro to scuba"/resort course. I am certified and would be happy to do the resort course too as a refresher (I'm not very experienced and a bit, no a lot, nervous.

Can we arrange something one day for the next, for example. We're not too good at planning ahead when we are on holiday. We will be there 14 to 24 October. Are you free at this time of the year? What hours are you available, etc......

If you want to contact me on my e-mail address, I can give you my cell phone number, which will be operational while I'm in Cozumel.

Sorry everyone, I know we shouldn't discuss business on the forum. I won't do it again...

Maria

Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,911 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: question for Antonio

Hi Maria, Coral Princess and El Coz are about 2 miles apart, 5 minutes (or less) by taxi, though El Coz does not allow guests of other hotels to come through, or to use the pools, etc. Of course we can take care of you regardless. I've been looking for your email but I don't think I have it (do I?). If you'll visit www.elcozumeleno.com and click on Diving & Snorkeling you'll find our contact info at the bottom of the page, please drop me an email. Thanks.

E. Texas
Level Contributor
638 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: question for Antonio

You can e-mail him at Oceantours@usa.net

also check out the Oceantours website

or elcozumeleno. com

Liverpool, New York
Level Contributor
1,017 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: question for Antonio

Hi, Antonio, I've sent you a message from the contacts on the website.

Maria

4. Re: question for Antonio

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2009, 05:23