We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what to do

oz
Level Contributor
4,451 posts
164 reviews
Save Topic
what to do

what do you do to make the days go by faster? im 91 days away from my stay in cozumel and im going nuts!!! what do you do to make the time go by faster??????

Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: what to do

Do you speak Spanish? Before I moved here the time was passing oh so slowly - I started to study. It came in handy and helped pass the time.

Southlake, Texas
Level Contributor
2,894 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: what to do

That's a great idea....I found a few good sites through google...

I wrote down the basics and took them with me...i.e. Banyo, cervasa...ect....

Although everyone at the hotel calls me el loco gringo....I think that means "My Friend" :o)

3. Re: what to do

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 March 2007, 16:57
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
225 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: what to do

22 days here....just making a list and checking it twice....plus lots of shopping!! :)

oz
Level Contributor
4,451 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: what to do

its getting worse.....i now sit glued in front of my computer dead locked on to trip advisor hugging my knees gently rocking back and forth chanting " theres no place like cozumel" "theres no place like cozumel"

Kent, Wa.
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: what to do

You could check out the Maui TA forum. The New york City TA forum.Australia, Egypt, Japan, the possibilities are amazing .

You could learn all about the places you would love to go and

perhaps someday will have an opportunity to visit. You could also

pretend that you are actually leaving in ......lets say .....5days!!!

After the five days have gone by, repeat the process!!!!

If you have taken pictures or video in Cozumel in the past, you could have all your friends over and show them all so that you could have

a renewed sense of "being there". This could pacify you for at least

an evening. I'm sure with all the imput you recieve from this forum, and perhaps the combined boards you may have tapped into,

this too will pass and before ya know it.............you'll be off this board

and " on board" heading to Coz.......................mis 2 centavos

7. Re: what to do

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2009, 01:18