We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Island loop excursion

Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kent, Wa.
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Topic
Island loop excursion

Hey everyone,

My wife and I and 10 year old son want to rent a car a drive around the island. Were in no hurry and just want to make a day out of it.

We were thinking along the lines of snorkeling / food / fun / and sights to check out along the way. Thanks in advance.

Ray Feb 14...... depaparting from Seattle........

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
1,649 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Island loop excursion

I would suggest you do it. Get away from the crowds, go to the east side, then have luch at one of the many places along the way. Do some snorkeling and then some shopping.........in no particular order. You won't regret it. Just watch the gas station attendants, make sure they reset the pump before they start pumping gas in your car or you will pay double or triple.

Mike in Tulsa

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
6,427 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Island loop excursion

I have posted some pictures of a few of the beaches posted on this website.

If you go to the public folders, you will find more photos on the "tooling around Cozumel" folder.

http://tinyurl.com/ywbnb2

3. Re: Island loop excursion

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2009, 23:19