We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Feb. Isla Fishing Trip

Dallas, TX
Level Contributor
394 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Feb. Isla Fishing Trip

If anyone is looking to split a fishing trip charter Feb. 15th or 16th, my wife & I inquired about a nice boat out of Jax. Just the 2 of us, looking for 1-2 more to split the cost, which looks to be very reasonable.

Thanks!

norman22

Washington State
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Feb. Isla Fishing Trip

norman22: we would consider this, however we will be leaving on the 11th of February!

Dallas, TX
Level Contributor
394 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Feb. Isla Fishing Trip

Ooooooh, wish we could work it out, we're there 13-17. If it changes, let me know!

ia
Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Feb. Isla Fishing Trip

We'll be there Feb 9th -14th if anyones interested. Dan

Minnesota
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Feb. Isla Fishing Trip

We are there 2/9 - 2/17 and my husband would love to do a fishing trip (I would be O.K. with it). What kind of cost are we talking about? A half day or full day?

Dallas, TX
Level Contributor
394 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Feb. Isla Fishing Trip

When I get back on my home computer (on a buddy's laptop that's giving me grief) or at work tomorrow, I'll send you a more detailed mssg. Basically it's a full-day trip (9am - sundown) & runs $750.00. They don't do half-day trips but starts later to fish the afternoon. Good pics of boat on Jax website.

6. Re: Feb. Isla Fishing Trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2009, 02:19