We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa Arriba or Punta Peidra

Orlando
3 posts
Save Topic
Casa Arriba or Punta Peidra

Has anyone stayed at Casa Arriba or Punta Peidra I? Our family is looking to book for a week in July and are interested in these properties.

Florida
Level Contributor
914 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Casa Arriba or Punta Peidra

They are apartments all in the same building. "Casa Arriba" is the two bedroom apartment on the second floor over the studio apartments (Punta Piedra). Cheapest oceanfront on the island.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
281 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Casa Arriba or Punta Peidra

But are they nice????

ny
Level Contributor
373 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Casa Arriba or Punta Peidra

They are OK I have stayed in Punta Piedra, but generally I prefer something a bit nicer when I am on vacation. The rooms are clean, affordable, nice sea view with access to a pool. Nothing fancy or especially comfortable... other places on the island offer that. But if you are on a budget, they are a good value.

Texas
Level Contributor
235 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Casa Arriba or Punta Peidra

We stayed at Punta Piedra II a while back as well. It is a pretty good location and a good deal, but I agree that there is better out there.

Arizona
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Casa Arriba or Punta Peidra

We stayed at PPII and found it very depressing. Nice location on the ocean, but not so great room. And the road noise was a killer. It's cheap, but I wouldn't book it again.

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
194 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Casa Arriba or Punta Peidra

I stayed at Casa Punta Piedra recently. It is a whole house, upstairs and downstairs. Nothing fancy, but it was nice. We liked it. The waterfront location right outside town is perfect. We would stay there again.

Montana
Level Contributor
23 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Casa Arriba or Punta Peidra

Just to add to this review, some girlfriends and I stayed at Casa Punta Piedra for a week last May. If your looking for luxury or privacy, it is not for you. However, we found it perfect for a group of friends looking for a relaxing vacation. The location is great- about a 20 minute walk to town and right on the beach. The small pool did the job. We befriended our neighboors in the studio next to us, although had they been wanting romance and privacy, it might not have worked out so well. Overall, I highly recommend this place as a good value.

8. Re: Casa Arriba or Punta Peidra

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2009, 09:38