We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2005 - 2007 IM and Xcaret Photos

Navarre, Florida
Level Contributor
527 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
2005 - 2007 IM and Xcaret Photos

Folks, I finally got around to posting some of the pictures taken on Isla Mujeres and Xcaret from 2005 to 2007. I will be adding more to the slideshow as I go through them. Here's the link for the posting: http://good-times.webshots.com/slideshow/568796158fLrEWC;jsessionid=abc3

Des Moines, Iowa
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
5,932 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2005 - 2007 IM and Xcaret Photos

Beautiful Rocker, thanks for posting!

new york
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
20,172 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2005 - 2007 IM and Xcaret Photos

Absolutely stunning pictures. Thank you!

everett wa
Level Contributor
808 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2005 - 2007 IM and Xcaret Photos

Darn cant see them. I even had my 8 year old cut and paste for me, but its not working.. Bummer!! I will try again

Navarre, Florida
Level Contributor
527 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2005 - 2007 IM and Xcaret Photos

meanestmom, check your messages. :)

everett wa
Level Contributor
808 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 2005 - 2007 IM and Xcaret Photos

Hey rocker, Thanks for the instructions. That was awesome! I must go to Xcaret on our next vacation, I didnt know there was so much to do there.Maybe we will stay in playa de carmen next time(although I will miss the Avalon). So many choices...

Navarre, Florida
Level Contributor
527 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 2005 - 2007 IM and Xcaret Photos

I'm sooo glad you got it to open. :) The two most memorable things for us at Xcaret were the "ball game" (for lack of a better term) and the underground river snorkel trip. Both were totally awesome in their own way. After the underground river trip, we kicked back in the deck chairs overlooking the swimming area. Total relaxation. :)

Healy, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
Level Contributor
40,173 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 2005 - 2007 IM and Xcaret Photos

Thanks for sharing . . . I always enjoy a good slide show of Isla. I need to try the snorkel near the bridge - haven't done that yet and I loved your photos. :)

8. Re: 2005 - 2007 IM and Xcaret Photos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2009, 00:16