We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Greatest underground museum??

everett wa
Level Contributor
808 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Greatest underground museum??

I just got a e-mail from Budget travel and it said there is a new museum opening soon near Isla. Has anyone heard of this yet or know anything about it?

new york
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
20,489 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Greatest underground museum??

Near Isla or on Isla? Do you have any more details? I've not heard anything about it.

everett wa
Level Contributor
808 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Greatest underground museum??

I wish I could post the link but that would require me to know whta Im doing. ;-} So it says: Opening In November, off the shores of Cancun, near Mujerses Island, Mexico will debut the Worlds largest underwater musuem. Don snorkle gear and see over 400 human shape sculpures. It says more but I cant remember it all. Ive been to Isla twice in the last 6 months and have not heard of this.

everett wa
Level Contributor
808 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Greatest underground museum??

WOW bad spelling...

Iowa City, Iowa
Level Contributor
9,356 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Greatest underground museum??

Here's a link - if it works.....

http://www.ipsnews.net/news.asp?idnews=4871

Iowa City, Iowa
Level Contributor
9,356 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Greatest underground museum??

Well, that just takes you to the current page....see if this works....

forums.locogringo.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1138132

Iowa City, Iowa
Level Contributor
9,356 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Greatest underground museum??

Then click on the underlined passage in the first post to get to the link - although that last post may get deleted because.....well, you know how TA is!

new york
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
20,489 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Greatest underground museum??

Wow, thanks for the info and the link. Sounds really great and I hope it works. If I read it correctly, it'll spread out over three different areas, Isla being one?

8. Re: Greatest underground museum??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 April 2010, 06:18