We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Privilege Aluxes

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
90 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Privilege Aluxes

Is this hotel right on the beach or do you need to cross a street to get to the beach? I'm seeing different views of this on a map depending on what website I'm on. How is the beach at PA?

new york
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
19,869 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Privilege Aluxes

The "street" you have to cross is a narrow sand road leading to Nautibeach condos and Playa Sol. It's not anything I would even remotely consider a "street." It's narrow, made of sand, and as soon as you step across it you're on the beach. "Traffic consist mainly of golf carts or the occasional cab taking people to Nautibeach. The rest is foot traffic.

Wyoming
Level Contributor
2,042 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Privilege Aluxes

There is a path to cross to get to the beach. I think people might take golf carts on it, but mostly it is access to North Beach from the main street. Not a big deal that I saw. The beach there is the North Beach.....what can I say, it is beautiful.

3. Re: Privilege Aluxes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2010, 05:18