We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hogfamily 2010 Isla de la Mujeres Adventures # 19.

Anchorage Alaska
Level Contributor
844 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Hogfamily 2010 Isla de la Mujeres Adventures # 19.

http://tinyurl.com/23tgrnq

Navarre, Florida
Level Contributor
527 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hogfamily 2010 Isla de la Mujeres Adventures # 19.

Having been shoved into an urchin by a wave during my last visit to IM, I completely understand the pain Travis was in. :(

TX
Level Contributor
5,735 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hogfamily 2010 Isla de la Mujeres Adventures # 19.

Poor Travis! I'm glad his tale had a happy outcome - and that he's proudly proclaiming the story to his friends now! I can only imagine how painful that must have been!

I must also confess to being slightly (ok, I'll admit it - VERY) fish phobic, so the photos of the feeding frenzy freaked me out a little bit. I wish I didn't have this phobia, and I hope to overcome it in Isla by getting out there and doing some snorkeling in those beautiful, clear waters. Wish me luck. ;-)

Thank you again for yet another FABULOUS installment! I look forward to the latest update every day, and don't want them to end!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,310 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hogfamily 2010 Isla de la Mujeres Adventures # 19.

I've been following the hoglets adventures for awhile now. What amazing experiences they are having! As parents, you both deserve awards. The boys are getting better looking every year and their cousin should be a model! I have no doubt that everyone that hangs out with you guys walks away with a better sense of family and life in general. Your reports are very appreciated.

4. Re: Hogfamily 2010 Isla de la Mujeres Adventures # 19.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 March 2011, 04:17