We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roll Call: Feb 24-March 5?

Minnesota
Level Contributor
123 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Roll Call: Feb 24-March 5?

Hi All

My SO and I will be on IM with a couple of other friends...wondering who else will be around during that time. Would love to meet others from TA who are there around that time.

We are from Minnesota and since it's currently snowing (AGAIN), all I can do is dream of IM!!

We are staying at Posada again this year. Seemed to work out well for us and was pretty centrally located to what we wanted.

Let's hear from you all and plan a HH get-together!

Cathy

San Juan
Level Contributor
191 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Roll Call: Feb 24-March 5?

I am so excited my first time to Isla!

Will be celebrating my 39th bday(again)!

Feb. 27th - March 4th

Bea la Fea

Minnesota
Level Contributor
123 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Roll Call: Feb 24-March 5?

Let's try to celebrate your bday when you are there!! How many folks are coming to celebrate your special day?

San Juan
Level Contributor
191 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Roll Call: Feb 24-March 5?

Traveling alone!

A present my Christmas and Bday present to me!

:)

Hopefully meet a whole new bunch of friends!

Bea

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
115 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Roll Call: Feb 24-March 5?

There will be four lovely ladies from Winnipeg there on Feb 25 (various others arriving subsequently) and we too love meeting other Islaholics. Give us a shout out as to where and when you are getting together.

Stillwater...
Level Contributor
867 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Roll Call: Feb 24-March 5?

We will be there February 25 thru March 13. We're interested in a get together. We are staying around the corner from Posada at Color de Verano. We are from Minnesota also.

Edited: 20 December 2010, 20:25
Regina, Canada
Level Contributor
175 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Roll Call: Feb 24-March 5?

We're from Regina, Sask. My hubby and I and a couple of friends will be arriving on Feb. 28 for a two week stay. We're staying at the Nautibeach condos. The next two months can't go by quickly enough. Winter began at the beginning of November with a huge blizzard -- sounds like we have as much snow as you folks down in Minnesota. It would be fun to meet up with everyone which won't be difficult as it appears we're all staying in very close proximity to one another

New Hampshire
Level Contributor
185 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Roll Call: Feb 24-March 5?

We'll be at the Posada starting March 1. We're usually at the beach across the street during the day. (Ask Juan the 'beach master' (if he's still there) or look for a guy with a beard & usually a Red Sox hat. Irish wife will be probably be hiding under an umbrella :)

Saint James City...
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
Level Contributor
15,229 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Roll Call: Feb 24-March 5?

We're planning on doing a short tour of the Yucatan in March, heading to Merida for a few days, then Isla for a few more. We're always looking to meet new friends. I'll watch this thread and see how it develops.

I have no idea where we'll stay, will figure it out when we get there.....

Syracuse,NY
10 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Roll Call: Feb 24-March 5?

We'll be there Feb 24th - Mar 4th!! From upstate NY and after the winter we've had, can't wait! We're staying at Ixchel Beach and are meeting some friends we met last year from Minnesota!! Had a blast....good times!

Syracuse,NY
10 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Roll Call: Feb 24-March 5?

We'll be there Feb 24th - Mar 4th!! From upstate NY and after the winter we've had, can't wait! We're staying at Ixchel Beach and are meeting some friends we met last year from Minnesota!! Had a blast....good times!