We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PA all inclusive

Which Isla Mujeres hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
wenatchee
Level Contributor
53 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
PA all inclusive

I keep hearing about blue and gold bracelets.....what is the difference for the all-inclusive guests

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
5,626 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: PA all inclusive

All I can say is it depends on the room you book. We have booked a Platinum Suite and should get gold bracelets. What that means for us, I don't know.

new york
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
19,655 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: PA all inclusive

I think there's also a different color bracelet for those who don't take the AI plan.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
466 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: PA all inclusive

I will be finding out in one week!!!!

Cambridge...
Level Contributor
2,629 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: PA all inclusive

The blue bracelet is all-inclusive. You will also see orange bracelelts on the beach for day trippers.

Hanover, PA
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: PA all inclusive

Gold gets you top shelf booze but not sure what else it gets us. Our firends are with us and have blue and that is the only differance we have seen.

We have the platinum suite.

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
5,626 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: PA all inclusive

Demodawn, which platinum suite room # are you in? We have one booked for March and I'm trying to scope out the best one to request.

Vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
497 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: PA all inclusive

So, if you're not in a platinum suite, what name brands of rum, vodka, gin etc. can we expect to receive? We are booked in a suite deluxe.

Hanover, PA
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: PA all inclusive

We are in 353 and we love it. The school is off our bedroom but we havent noticed noise from there. Once we are awake we can hear some but nothing to wake us up and I am a very light sleeper. In fact it was kinda of cool the first day I was up early and watched school start and carrying around the flag ect. We have 3 balconies one off the living room, a very small one off the bedroom and then the large one on top. We are on the corner so we have a 360 degree view if you use all the balconies. The upstairs with the pool we can see about 300 degrees. We love it!

Not sure what kind but it sure tastes good as most of the time we just get a drink. We are enjoying ourselves greatly!

Vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
497 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: PA all inclusive

Thanks Demodawn. How long are you there for? Hubby and I arrive this Friday evening. Can't wait.

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
5,626 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: PA all inclusive

Thanks for the reply. Sorry for all the questions.

A few other questions:

1. How is the Internet service?

2. Are you using WIFI or wired. If WIFI, do they have a wired port in the room?

3. Are there any electrical outlets near the bed? If not, how far is the closest one so I know what size extension cord to bring.

4. Are there any English language TV stations?

As you can see, we have a little trouble trying to live off the grid - at least when we wake up and before we go to bed.

Thanks again. I really do appreciate it.