We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Bahia Chac Chi

Virginia
Level Contributor
10 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Bahia Chac Chi

We're planning on visiting IM in April and considering Hotel BCC. I'd like to get in touch with them directly, but cannot find an email address for the hotel anywhere. Can anyone out there provide it?

We love reading all the reviews and appreciate the time everyone takes to help other travelers. Thank you. Stanron

everett wa
Level Contributor
806 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Bahia Chac Chi

We are staying a few night in April also.. The hotel website is bahiachacchi-mexico.com ..then go to "contact us" . Hope that helps..

Edited: 15 March 2011, 03:24
everett wa
Level Contributor
806 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Bahia Chac Chi

Hhmm.. nevermind- that ust gave a phone#, not an email..

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
115 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Bahia Chac Chi

We just stayed next door to there and my husband went for a peak. We were needing to know about accessibility and heard that they were one of the few hotels on the island that had an elevator BUT there are 3 steps to get into the lobby on the main floor. Go figure. Pool area looks amazing and hear that the staff is very helpful.

St. Louis
Level Contributor
68 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Bahia Chac Chi

I stayed there a year ago March, and have this address: info@hotelchacchi.com

I think I rented thru: vicki@lostoasis.net.

There are 2 Chac Chis, Bahia Chac Chi downtown and another on Sac Bajo (I think). The pool in the downtown hotel is very small and is mainly indoors. We enjoyed the nice big room, but my friend was having back problems and it was a bit far to walk to the beach.

Stillwater...
Level Contributor
863 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Bahia Chac Chi

We met a couple from Houston on the beach last week. They were staying at Bahia Chac Chi. They had only positive things to say about the property, but said it is very basic - no frills, however very spacious and clean. The pool is larger than a postage stamp.

Iowa
Level Contributor
16 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Bahia Chac Chi

My daughter and I stayed at the BCC downtown last March for a week and loved it. We booked it from Hotels.com for $69.00/night. The rooms are spotless, spacious, modern, and minimalistic. They have large flat screen TVs. They remind me of the Rocamar Hotel rooms, but with enclosed bathrooms. The beds were comfy and bed linens were higher quality. AC worked great. The pool is small and placed betweensome building walls so it doesn't get a lick of sunshine, so we never used it. They serve a small breakfast in the mornings at no extra charge: toast and jam, dry cereal and coffee/juice. If you're not a big breakfast person, this is adequate. We ate it some mornings to reserve money and our appetite for delicious food for lunch. The staff were accomodating. They have 24 hour front desk support. You can only turn on the electicity and AC with your room key fitted into a slot on the wall and you have to turn your key into the front desk when you leave your room to save on electric costs, which was no problem for us because the room cooled down quickly. The bay view was very nice. Its practically across the street from the ferry dock and just down the street from the ATM at the bank. Its also really close to a small convenience store (maybe a 7-11) . It was a five-ten minute walk to Norte Beach (for an 18 and 47 year old). Probably the best value on the Island that I experienced or read about so far. I will stay there again.

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
91 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel Bahia Chac Chi

we have stayed at Posada many times and PA on our last trip. we looked into Bahia Chac Chi and booked it for a few nights in may. looks like a pretty good deal. two nights for $125. we know it's a little walk to the beach but Posada seems to be missing the mark sometimes and at $74 a night for Posada we wanted to try something different. can still have a drink at the bar with Romi, and that was one of the reasons we stayed at Posada,so if its not to our liking it's only for 2 nights anyway. the reviews all seem to be pretty good. and having a bay view sounds like it will be a nice room.

new york
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
19,890 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel Bahia Chac Chi

In April, Posada is 60 for the main building and new section, and 68 for the suite and the new building (plus tax) For me, that’s a very good rate, even if they are missing the mark on some things, which I have to agree with. The mini suite is great! It’s large with a huge bathroom, huge balcony, fridge, microwave, etc. I really would not pic Bahia Chac Chi over that to save around 10 dollars. Location is much better, the pool is large and in the sun, so really, perhaps in high season there are much better options and choices but in April I would definitely pick PDM over the other. But that’s just my dos pesos :)

9. Re: Hotel Bahia Chac Chi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2012, 12:16