We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easter on Isla

Which Isla Mujeres hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kansas City, MO
12 posts
Save Topic
Easter on Isla

Any recommendations or need to know tidbits for traveling over Easter?

Florida
Level Contributor
914 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Easter on Isla

If you plan to rent a golf cart, get it first thing in the morning. The island is busy with tourists, and sometimes the rentadoras sell out.

Southwest Michigan
Level Contributor
2,277 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Easter on Isla

The lines for the ferry may be long.

Catskill, New York
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Easter on Isla

Thinking of taking the cab/ ferry there from Epm today or Eastsr Sunday, I just do not want to spend all day/ night! can Anyone tell me what times the ferry comes. Leaves? Thank you

new york
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
19,671 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Easter on Isla

Gran Puerto Ultramar ferry schedule: The first crossing TO Isla Mujeres is at 5:00 AM. Ferries run every half hour until 8:30 PM, then every hour until 11:30 pm (9:30, 10:30 and 11:30)

The first crossing FROM Isla Mujeres TO Cancun is at 5:30 AM. Ferries run every half hour until 9:00 PM and then every hour until 12:00 AM (10:00 pm, 11:00 pm, 12:00 am)

Expect very long lines leaving the island on Easter Sunday. Like snaking for a few blocks. I would not recommend that particular day, lol.

Catskill, New York
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Easter on Isla

Thank you so much for your fast reply! I guess today we will go!!

6. Re: Easter on Isla

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 October 2012, 06:17