We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bally hoo menu

Which Isla Mujeres hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
FLORIDA1
Level Contributor
875 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
bally hoo menu

Does anyone have a copy or phot of the menu from Bally hoo? Love that they are so convenient, but I don't eat fish. Wonder if they serve chicken, too. Thanks!

Ontario
Level Contributor
93 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: bally hoo menu

I don't have a menu, but we have enjoyed the chicken fajitas, chicken quesadillas and caesar salad with chicken there.

new york
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
19,469 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bally hoo menu

Almost every place serves chicken and other meats so you won't go hungry :) We also have a special thread for non-seafood lovers in the Top Question: What are Some Must Try Restaurants. Check it out for alternatives to Bally Hoo.

ct
Level Contributor
1,442 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bally hoo menu

We went to Ballyhoo for lunch one day and loved the location. Thought the food was ok, but overpriced and we didn't go back. They had the menu posted out front with all meals showing and a piece of black tape covering all of the prices. We were unsure if they had raised prices permanently or just done it for the Easter holiday (we were there in April), but we decided that the other places on the water were just as good, much more reasonable. Also, I eat fish like a little kid (fried) and don't usually order it in restaurants...BUT it was so good there that I ate fish almost every night.

4. Re: bally hoo menu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 11:17