We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

24 hours

Albany, New York
Level Contributor
1,387 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
24 hours

In 24 hours,now a little less,we will be on Isla!!!! OMG can not even contain my excitement! I just want to thank everyone who contributed to this forum because it is how we planned our first trip. DM, TNY, Mapchick, etc. You are all very helpful and I know that my husband and I will enjoy every moment,every mouthful of food,every sunrise from our balcony, every sunset from which ever restaurant we are at each particular night. Every smile from the locals at our limited spanish!!!! LOL I hope that I can be of help to someone when I return and post my reviews of places as you have all helped me. Gracias to all!!

Southwest Michigan
Level Contributor
2,528 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 24 hours

Have a WONDERFUL time!!! We will be so anxious to hear your thoughts...but I think it is safe to say you will become another new Islaholic :-).

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
10,426 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 24 hours

Have a great time! Don't stress about anything--remember this is supposed to be fun. So just enjoy and be sure to let us know EVERYTHING when you get back!

TX
Level Contributor
5,855 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 24 hours

Have the time of your life! (I know you will!) I am SO eager to hear your impressions of Isla when you return! I don't even think it would be a fair wager to ask if anyone wants to bet that you too will fall in love!

:-D

new york
Level Contributor
20,751 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 24 hours

Have a fantastic time and live it up! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back :)

Orlando
Level Contributor
115 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 24 hours

Eight days for us.... but who is counting!? The two hardest things about visiting Isla are the days of waiting after you have made the reservations and the ferry ride back to Cancun, because you can not look back.. Have a safe trip.

Mentioned in this post
Cancun
Cancun
Quintana Roo, Mexico
New Carlisle, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,176 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 24 hours

So jealous. We've been home from IM for 2 weeks and can't wait to get back again. Have a wonderful time and let us live vicariously through you!

: )

TX
Level Contributor
5,855 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 24 hours

Home from Isla for a mere 5 days here, and can hardly STAND it! Can someone please invent a time machine to roll us on into next year quickly?

;-)

new york
Level Contributor
20,751 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 24 hours

And a teleport along with the time machine so I don't have to actually travel :)

9. Re: 24 hours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2012, 05:15