We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

golf carts rentals

Which Isla Mujeres hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bucks County Pa.
Level Contributor
402 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
golf carts rentals

How much does it cost to rent a golf cart for the day? When we were there in 08 it was $40US. I was wondering if it has gone up?

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
9,958 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: golf carts rentals

We paid $46/day by renting for 48 hours.

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
41,228 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: golf carts rentals

Top Questions (How do I get around on Isla)

new york
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
19,563 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: golf carts rentals

This May we paid 550 pesos for 24 hours. For 9 - 5 it was 450 but that's because it was very quiet on Isla. August is a very popular travel month so I would imagine that the price is back to 500 pesos for the day. Which works out to roughly 40 dollars at the current exchange rate :)

Edited: 16 August 2011, 14:23
Albany, New York
Level Contributor
1,383 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: golf carts rentals

Paid 600 for 24 hours in july

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya
Level Contributor
12,438 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: golf carts rentals

We also paid 600 pesos for a 24 rental 2 weeks ago...at Ciros....seems the price went up?

new york
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
19,563 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: golf carts rentals

Yes, that's their high season rate, lol. You wouldn't think summer months would be considered high season but that's when many Europeans and Mexicans take their vacations. May is kind of quiet so prices dropped and we paid 550 for overnight. But in March and around Easter it was 600 for 24 hours.

ETA: I think the 9 - 5 rate right now is 500 pesos but it may be 550. Not positive.

Edited: 16 August 2011, 19:43
7. Re: golf carts rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2012, 15:16