We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ciro's still the best?

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
640 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Ciro's still the best?

Hi, first time goin to isla and from reviewing past forums...is Ciro's still the best and cheapest golf cart rental?

Thx!

Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
3,176 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ciro's still the best?

The price is pretty competitive when it comes to carts. Ciro's has very well maintained carts & several new ones. I have never seen a Ciro cart broken down on the road. They also go a bit faster which really makes a world of difference if you are touring around the Island.

Maryland
Level Contributor
264 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ciro's still the best?

I don't really know about Ciro's but last year I rented from Prismas and got a great price. So I contact him for a price for our 6 night trip this year (leaving on Wednesday :) and he gave me a price of $240 for the entire time which works out to $40 a day which is pretty good in my opinion. You can also google him and email him directly, he responds quickly. If you choose to use him, tell him Sandy sent you his way.

new york
Level Contributor
20,751 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ciro's still the best?

Each place has its fans (Sol, Ciro, Prisma, Cardena, etc.) and prices are very close with not much difference. We always rent from Ciro's because their carts are excellent and well-maintained. Their new colorful Jeep Wrangler carts are fast and very cool, we rented one of those last month for about 35 dollars (for 24 hours). But that was still low season so expect it to be higher, around 40 - 45, this time of the year.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
140 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ciro's still the best?

I just got a quote of 300 for 7 day rental from prisma

But that was for March,,,,,

Edited: 07 January 2012, 15:15
lacrosse wisconsin
Level Contributor
50 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ciro's still the best?

CIRO'S 100%. Awesome people, carts, and competitive prices!!!

'

ct
Level Contributor
1,452 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ciro's still the best?

Does Ciro's have an email address?

new york
Level Contributor
20,751 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ciro's still the best?

No, just phone and fax number: 011 52 99 88 77 05 68 (when calling from the States)

ct
Level Contributor
1,452 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ciro's still the best?

Thanks-do they take reservations? Wonder how much calling Mexico from my cell phone will be?

Mentioned in this post
Mexico
Mexico
North America
Mohegan Lake, New...
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Ciro's still the best?

The new golf carts... do you have a picture of one? Three years ago I rented one from them that was a red "monster cart" it was a two seater and by far the best rental we got.. the past 2 trips the cart was no longer for rent. I would love to be able to get it or something similar when we return in may.

new york
Level Contributor
20,751 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Ciro's still the best?

Elicious, it's not the red monster car. These are brand new so they didn't have them 3 years ago; they just got them. They're electric blue, yellow, pink, green, etc. and say "Jeep Wrangler" on them.