We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rolandi's jacuzzi

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
640 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Rolandi's jacuzzi

Hi, when reading previous reviews...people are complaning about the rolandis in room jacuzzi. Has anyone have recent experiences with it not working and was the hotel not willing or not able to fix it? I normally don't splurge on accommodations and so when I do, it's nice to know that I would be able use all amenities that the hotel has to offer. Thanks!

new york
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
19,996 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rolandi's jacuzzi

We were there last month and ours leaked so there was a puddle of water on the balcony. But they came up right away and drained it (I don't like them anyway). So I can't imagine them not responding if it's not working properly.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
29 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rolandi's jacuzzi

We were also there last month and stayed in two seperate rooms, the jacuzzi worked great in both. They turn them all off after 10:30 but if you call the front desk they turn it on for you. Seriously though, I Loved Villa Rolandi!

Pittsburgh,Pa
Level Contributor
338 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rolandi's jacuzzi

Hi Traveliing 87

You can check my VR review in my profile. Our jacuzzi (which I think most, if not all are on the balconies) had some issues. They came to our room within 5 minutes after I called but I had to call more than once. First time, water didnt get hot, 2nd time jacuzzi wouldnt shut off and it ran all night!

They then upgraded us to a gorgeous room with a brand new jacuzzi too!

They really took good care of us and I have nothing but great things to say about VR.

4. Re: Rolandi's jacuzzi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 March 2013, 10:19