We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip report ixchel beach hotel ph 701 day 7

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
51 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Trip report ixchel beach hotel ph 701 day 7

It's all becoming a big blur lol we are both creatures of habit so we tend to find the places we like and stick to them. So we went once again to roosters for coffee and then had a nice long walk along the sea wall on the carribean side. I love the sound of the waves crashing and how rugged everything is. We got some really nice photos in our walk. It was a really nice day today. The clouds stayed away till late afternoon. We went to the art show at barlitos this afternoon. It was just ok. I think it's a really nice idea to get exposure for the artists. Well then it started raining pretty heavy so we just went for coffee then had a browse in some of the jewelry shops. On our way "home" we fed the kitties again. It's the same seven kitties and they are pretty good at sharing except for one orange tabby. He is a bit of a bully! Anyhow now we are just chilling in condo and my bf doesn't know this yet but I'm feeling like a greek salad and spring rolls from comono!!! Just love that place. The upstairs area has big comfy couches that we have enjoyed just lounging about. It's nice as well that the owner is from vancouver as well:). Early night tonight as we are up early to watch the sunrise and renting a golf cart... Oh brother... Yikes ....

bemidji minnesota
Level Contributor
7,560 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip report ixchel beach hotel ph 701 day 7

Nice updating Judy. I look forward to seeing what's new (or old....doesn't matter) each day. :) Thanks for taking the time for us.

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
315 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip report ixchel beach hotel ph 701 day 7

Thanks Judy!

texas
Level Contributor
1,854 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip report ixchel beach hotel ph 701 day 7

I'm enjoying your updates. Im guessing the retired chiropractor is the father of the chiropractor you went to see in Cancun.

Grayslake, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,960 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Trip report ixchel beach hotel ph 701 day 7

Thanks, loved reading about relaxing days. I just thought "ahhhhhhh" at the end.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
51 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Trip report ixchel beach hotel ph 701 day 7

Yes he is the father who has retired from his practice in which his daughter has taken over in cancun. He does go in still for patients on Saturdays

6. Re: Trip report ixchel beach hotel ph 701 day 7

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 February 2013, 10:19