We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PA Rooms

Level Contributor
126 posts
Save Topic
PA Rooms

Hi everyone, I know that this question may of been asked but I can't find the answer to what I need.

Please help me! :)

I am going to PA, and booked a DELUXE OCEAN view room!

I am looking for the room that is closest to the ocean. What building and floor room did you stay in.

Thanks!

Level Contributor
126 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: PA Rooms

please help a fellow isla lover with the following question above. :)

Level Contributor
126 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: PA Rooms

please help a fellow isla lover with the following question above. :)

Courtenay, Canada
Level Contributor
410 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: PA Rooms

Bulding 5 I believe is closest to the ocean but a lot of th balconies face the pool or road depending on the room type. Your best oceanviews are in builing one two and three on the higher floors. I am pretty sure all the deluxe rooms face the ocean/pool

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
54 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: PA Rooms

We stayed at PA a couple if years ago, so I can't remember what type of room we had. We were in room 624 (on the second floor) and had a fantastic view of both the pool and the ocean. We could see the sun setting over the ocean from our room and it was beautiful! Enjoy your stay!

Level Contributor
126 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: PA Rooms

anybody else want to share their best rooms at PA! :)

Texas
Level Contributor
1,984 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: PA Rooms

Room 252..Private and quiet with a great view....

Courtenay, Canada
Level Contributor
410 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: PA Rooms

Our first time 351 in premium. Great view from the 5th floor pool and ocean sunset. Second time platinum 251 great views from rooftop deck and good privacy until some workmen popped up over the wall in the last days

Durham, North...
Level Contributor
502 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: PA Rooms

This may be a dumb question, but it looks like the hotel is one building... Would anyone mind explaining the layout?

Montreal
Level Contributor
803 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: PA Rooms

It's in an L shape. Building 1, 2 and 3 are right next to each other one side facing the ocean and the other side facing the street.

The other part of the building is 4, 5 and 6, 6 being closest to the beach.

You can't really tell which building starts where unless go go to the elevator and check the number.

I was in a Deluxe suite and was in 341 (3 being the building number, 4th floor, room 1) and LOVED the view! The room was perfect.

Go on google map and you'll understand the layout.

10. Re: PA Rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2013, 20:21