We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just returned from Isla Part 2

Which Isla Mujeres hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
philly
Level Contributor
341 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Just returned from Isla Part 2

The 3rd day my husband went Scuba Diving and I hung out at Media Luna, which is such a great spot...so beautiful. The pool overlooking the beach with the the sound of the waves crashing onto the rocks...You can go into the ocean up to your ankles just to cool off because it is rocky there. When my husband returned around 12:30, we ordered lunch at our pool from Buho's Swing Bar, they deliver to Media Luna. Then we walked to the left of our beach that brought you out to Felix restaurant, 5 min. walk, where we relaxed on their beds and had some drinks. Very nice spot, no charge for beds on the beach. That night we took a taxi over to De Oscar. Good food but better atmosphere during the day. Out of time, more to come...

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
10,118 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just returned from Isla Part 2

Who did your husband dive with, and how did he like them?

Henderson, Nevada
Level Contributor
126 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just returned from Isla Part 2

Do you have photos??

philly
Level Contributor
341 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just returned from Isla Part 2

D...Squaloo Adventures. Alon (spelling?) is great. My husband went diving with him 4 times this past year.

4. Re: Just returned from Isla Part 2

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 22:41