We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mapchick...when the 2013 map coming out?

Which Isla Mujeres hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
huron, oh
Level Contributor
11 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
mapchick...when the 2013 map coming out?

current is 2011-12....I believe.....any ideas?

Des Moines, Iowa
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
5,885 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: mapchick...when the 2013 map coming out?

Not until sometime after the first of the year, but the 2011-12 map comes with a list of updates that I know about :)

Strongsville, Ohio
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: mapchick...when the 2013 map coming out?

Map Chick - I need to buy 2 more maps from you. I was going to give one as part of a shower gift for a couple going to Isla in March for their honeymoon but the shower is in October! The second one is for someone going to Isla in February. Should I wait for the new maps?

Rocky Mountain...
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia, Castries
Level Contributor
5,426 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: mapchick...when the 2013 map coming out?

Looks to me like the older map has all the updates listed so all the information should be there regardless of which map you choose to purchase.

4. Re: mapchick...when the 2013 map coming out?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 00:18