We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brisas or Brisas?

Appleton, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
665 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Brisas or Brisas?

Ok - help me remember where the two Brisas eating places are

One is Brisas Grill - I think this is the one by the ferry dock with the high ceiling etc - and for which everyone raves -

The other one - is it on Hildigo - what is it called ????

I want to be sure I go to the correct one -

Dallas
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
1,686 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Brisas or Brisas?

The one on Hidalgo is Brisas Mexicana and you are correct the one on Medina is Brisas Grill.

Washington DC
Level Contributor
1,855 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Brisas or Brisas?

Although Brisas on Hildalgo also has great grilled food, love the lobster tails.

Boston
Level Contributor
342 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Brisas or Brisas?

People tend to dump on the Brisas on Hidalgo, but I've had very nice dinners there. If I want grilled meat that's where I would usually head.

Healy, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
Level Contributor
40,878 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Brisas or Brisas?

I have had okay food at the Brisas on Hidalgo, but I have had amazing food at Brisas Grill . . . they have fabulous salads and shrimp and ahi that was great! :)

5. Re: Brisas or Brisas?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 14:19